PATÚ ONE PIECE
This variant is currently sold out
- One Piece Suit with thin straps and open back.
- For no tan lines across the back.
- Fits true to size.
HOW WE CARE FOR OUR PLANET
- Fabric made with post-consumer PET Bottles, 60 bottles = 1kg of yarn.
- Biodegradable lining made with Amni Soul Eco® a OEKO TEX® certified Polyamide. Will turn into biomass within 3 years instead of 11 years.
- Printed with water based ink, free of heavy metals, which does not pollute our waters.Water in the printing process is reused.
- Care label made with paper-like, fast decomposing material.
- Made in Brazil, locally with transparency and care for our collaborators.
HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
- Fabric infused with hydrating aloe vera capsules.
- Antibacterial properties which inhibits the proliferation of fungi and bacteria that cause unpleasant odors, guaranteeing hygiene, comfort and freshness.
- UV 50+ protection for your skin.
HOW YOU CARE FOR YOUR MAMAZOO
- Rinse with fresh water after every use for longer durability.
- Hand wash cold, dry in the shade with breeze.
- Can be machine washed under ‘delicate‘, do not tumble dry.